With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- Are you as excited for Prometheus as I am? The trailer looks fabulous, and so do these two viral clips. The first is a Ted talk from the head of Weyland industries (of Weyland-Yutani fame). The second shows a new android that looks suspiciously like Michael Fassbender. I knew he was too pretty to be human.
- The Walking Dead is over, now I'm waiting for Game of Thrones. Will it be as good as last season? I don't know, but hey, there are dragons! And direwolves! And sexposition! Let's hope it's not only naked ladies this year. Come on, you think women and gay men aren't watching?
- I haven't been super-impressed by Julia Roberts upcoming Snow White movie, Mirror Mirror. But this social networking ad is pretty clever.
- Sometimes I have stuff I want to do that doesn't require a professional but I just can't handle it myself and I've run out of friends to harass. Taskrabbit looks like it might fill that void perfectly. It's already available in Portland and Chicago!
- Do you like beatboxing cats? Yes.