With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- If you're a fan of my weekly Buzz column, you may have noticed how much I love Kenny MF Powers. The K-Swiss ads have been amusing so far, but this video knocks it up a notch to a whole other level of amazing. Not only is Danny McBride great but there are some pretty sweet celebrity cameos, including an angry Jillian Michaels and a sleazy Michael Bay. (NSFW)
- George C. Scott watches the trailer for Adam Sandler's Jack and Jill. He expresses exactly what I felt. The movie should be renamed "Adam Sandler Has Complete Contempt For His Fans."
- Wouldn't it be awesome if Pee Wee's Playhouse was rebooted? A graphic artist made this new intro for the (hypothetical) show. Found on boingboing.net
- When he was a kid, Steven Spielberg got totally schooled by John Ford. I wonder if he's pulled this on any kids himself?
- Finally, Juan of the Dead is Cuba's first zombie movie. Looks like the zombie craze is still going strong.