With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- I lost a bit of my mind trying to figure out Casey Affleck's I'm Still Here, which came out last Friday. Now, IFC has started to widen the range of speculation with more than just a couple of theories of what is going on behind the scenes of the Joaquin Phoenix "documentary."
- If you didn't see the film, this classic moment in Dave Letterman history provides about the same information. Is Phoenix acting here? Is he truly that committed to sabotaging a promotional opportunity, in hopes of advertising his new rap career? (This clip was used in the film to a heavy extent, but not in full.)
- If you've seen a 3D movie this past summer, chances are you've seen a trailer for Jackass 3D. The biggest laugh in the trailer comes from a mega high-five straight to Bam Margera's face. This short clip from the movie, premiered during last Sunday's MTV VMA's, gives some more of that face-smashing goodness.
- When a person studies politics in college, do they offer classes in Howard Dean Speech Techniques? Wait, scratch that. This guy makes Howard Dean look like a 13-year-old running for class president.
- Is this mash-up of The Big Lebowski and The Matrix hilarious and perfect, or just obvious? Well, that's just your opinion, man.