With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- I often lay in bed at night dreaming about Daniel Day Lewis starring in a sh*tty movie with Larry the Cable Guy. While that might not happen ... ever, I'll have this strange ménage à trois to hold me over for a long time, as it's a perfect threesome of lowbrow and high brow taste. On "Leck Mich Im Arsch," insanely stupid commercial masterminds Insane Clown Posse rap on a new track produced by Jack White, who brings in his trademark fuzz. A lost (and perverted) treasure by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart provides the song's hook. Yeah, exactly. (NSFW lyrics)
- If you love goats that yell like humans, wait until you see this yelling goat/Oprah remix.
- I was more of a fan of Jeff Bridges' singing in Crazy Heart than his acting, but that's besides the point here. Bridges now has his first solo album, titled "Jeff Bridges." The album's single, "What a Little Bit of Love Can Do" is a country-pop toe-tapper, with a memorable melody to boot.
- Opening on Friday is the movie Warrior, which stars Tom Hardy, Joel Edgerton, and Nick Nolte. This clip came out a few days ago, and features a supposed beat down delivered by Hardy's character. But what do I know? I'm not going to ruin this scene personally until I see the whole movie. But enjoy!
- Speaking of fighting, here's your daily cat video dosage. This one with a tense and overweight cat knocking out its similar-looking adversary in one swift punch.