With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- A bit like the Juno-championed Moldy Peaches song "Anybody Else But You" before it, Blue Valentine introduces to its audience another sweet treasure bound to make its way onto more romantic mix CDs more than it ever has before. Used prominently in the movie, here's a full recording of the tune "You and Me," by Penny and the Quarters.
- This hockey player's aim is beyond excellent.
- At the most recent New York Film Critics Circle Awards, infamous New York Press film critic Armond White (and host) brought his sharp snark to the main stage, making snide comments about recipients Michelle Williams, Darren Aronofsky, and The Social Network, among others. Reportedly, Annette Bening cried. Sounds like a rip roaring good time!
- Twitter gets its own amusing revenge against Armond White with this account, @fakearmond. This is the only account I really try to keep up with on Twitter #TRUTHBOMB
- Speaking of Twitter, I may never forget the day that Kanye West joined the website. Foolishly subscribing to him immediately, his antics/keyboard mashing/confounding posts flooded my news feed to a discouraging point. Josh Groban and Jimmy Kimmel have their say about Kanye's prominent idiocy with this hilarious musical adaptation of some of the twit's tweets. Key selections include "Classical music is tight, yo" and "Fur pillows are hard to actually sleep on."
- In case you haven't seen it, Space Jam's official website is still floating around the internet, exactly as it did in 1996. This website is a beautiful antique. You can even print your own posters!