With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- Antoine Dodson aka the Bed Intruder Guy makes the perfect pitchman for this sex offender app for the iPhone. Is this commercial genius or godawful? All I know is that I don’t dare to go to the arctic tundra without it.
- Speaking of informercials, I have just seen the best one since the Better Marriage Blanket. Cami Secret is a dicky for ladies. You’re wearing a low cut top but you’re tired of your pervy boss staring at your boobs, what to do?
- Nonchalant bonvivant Francis Callahan, as portrayed by Ed Helms, has a plan to fight malaria. I can’t say it’s the best plan ever, but hey, it’s worth a shot.
- I’m still in a Rocky Horror Picture Show kind of mood after reviewing it (and watching it twice) last week. After watching Glee‘s tribute on Tuesday I had to link to this, my favorite song. It’s John Stamos singing “Hot Patootie”.
- Vice Magazine’s documentary arm, VBS.TV does some really amazing stuff. This short film about Aokigahara Suicide Forest, a place where over 100 suicides occur a year, is fascinating and a little heartbreaking.
Tags: TSR Buzz