With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- Portlandia is back! Well, not yet, but shooting is about to begin for season 2. If you live in Portland, or plan on visiting for a while, why not sign up to be an extra? You make $70 a day plus get excellent hipster cred.
- The Pulitzer Prize committee has refused to consider The Onion for their coveted award. In response, Americans for Fairness in Awarding Journalistic Prizes has started a campaign to demand change. Here, they explain their case.
- Various celebrities are doing their own testimonials, including Ricky Gervais.
- So many shows are in repeats for the summer, so thank goodness for talk shows. Conan decided to prank Ryan Reynolds when he came on to plug The Green Lantern. His reaction is great.
- When I first saw Game of Thrones, I was like, this show would be better if it had the writers from Arrested Development. Oh wait, I didn't think that because that's just weird. Luckily, some crazy person did, so welcome to Arrested Westeros.