With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- Last week, Fox News spent a lot of time complaining about Common being invited to the White House by Michelle Obama. He was variously accused of being a thug, misogynist and bad actor (OK, made the last one up but have you seen Just Wright?) So on Monday, good friends Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly got together to duke it out. I mean, there's nothing else going on in the world, right? Here's part one of the verbal sparring match (parts 2 and 3 are available on Hulu).
- I enjoyed the twitter feed and book Shit My Dad Says, but not so much the TV show. Apparently I'm not alone because CBS has decided to cancel it. Justin Halpern, writer of all the above broke the news to his Dad by phone. But because he's such a great guy, he posted the transcript to his blog.
- Fox turned Napoleon Dynamite into an animated show for next season. The original cast and creators are all involved so it may be good. The film was episodic, it wouldn't be hard to translate to a half hour series. Take a look.
- Portland metal band Red Fang has just released a new video that involves milk and car crashes. Not a bad way to spend your budget.
- This is a sloth trying to cross the road. I'm on the fence as to whether it's cute or creepy. The end is pretty funny.