With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- Who needs the Oscars? Well, I do. But I almost need the 9th Annual TSR Movie Awards. CLICK HERE to vote now for the best movies of 2010.
- Darth Vader gets it done no matter what the size. Here is proof that Star Wars can easily live on forever no matter what George Lucas does.
Volkswagen Commercial: The Force http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0
- I thought wrestling was dead. Thanks to Bill Simmons (aka The Sports Guy) for sharing this link.
That's the Most Illegal Thing I've Seen in the History of Wrestling! httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4TDGlbTz8
- I used to watch Solid Gold. Yup, that's how old I am. And now look at me, I'm stealing tweets from Nick Allen (who does the TSR Buzz on Tuesday). I bet he was hoping to use this. But here's the thing, nothing will break my stride. Three keyboards.
Matthew Wilder - Break My Stride (Solid Gold) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28KobNbbI2s
- My co-host Eric D. Snider from Movie B.S. with Bayer and Snider is incredibly talented. Want proof? Listen to us every Friday. Want more proof? Listen to him create words for the "Parks and Recreation" theme song.
- There's a good chance Nick Allen has posted this clip already. I just don't care. Let's watch again, shall we?
The Evolution of Nicolas Cage's Hair httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNz0POlwQP0