With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- As always, every Thursday with my (Jeff Bayer) version of TSR Buzz, you'll get an insanely quick recap of the previous week's "Saturday Night Live." Paul Rudd hosted and Paul McCartney played. It was the best of the year. The reoccurring sketches are still not working this year. The perfect example is "Kissing Family." It has run its course. There's nothing new. Move on. McCartney got the four song treatment. I think the only other time this has happened was with U2. The best sketch is "What's That Name?"
- SNL also hit with the best digital short of the year with "Stumblin." It's currently on youtube and not hulu. Not sure why, or how long this clip with work. Enjoy while you can.
- Now that I have discovered this cover song website, I should be completely obsessed for the next couple of weeks. Can I use this time waster as my excuse for not seeing Yogi Bear? Covermesongs.com
- Sometimes mistakes happen. This year, Iron Man 2, A-Team and Shutter Island top the list of movie mistakes in 2010.
- R.E.M. released a new single called "Discoverer." You want it? All you have to do is enter your email on their website and they'll send it to you. Click Here for "Discoverer."
- Kayne West is a busy man. After releasing his album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, he's joined in on the Christmas spirit ... kind of. Here's Kanye West ft. CyHi Da Prynce & Teyana Taylor with "Christmas In Harlem."
- Pop Candy released their (her) Top 100 People of 2010. Speaking strictly of the Top 10, I agree with James Franco, Arcade Fire, Conan O'Brien and Betty White. Here's the complete list.