With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- Those snarky inhabitants of the internet have finally caught on to Ryan Gosling's continually handsome charm, no matter what picture or movie his presence is captured in. From the same kind of source (and sense of humor) that gave us "Prancing Cera" or "Strutting Leo," here's "F**k yeah, Ryan Gosling."
- MTV News recently talked to Gosling about Blue Valentine, and also this exact internet meme. Because Gosling is probably as cool a guy as he seems, here is reading some of the exact memes from the Tumblr above.
- The New York Times gathers the likes of Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Duvall, Noomi Rapace, Vincent Cassel, Michael Douglas, Natalie Portman, James Franco and more, and has them transform into dramatic characters we don't usually associate their on-screen charisma with. Definitely worth a look.
- Golden Globe nominee Christopher Nolan talks to Wired Magazine about the making of his film Inception. Sure, this might be another interview with Nolan, but I don't care. The questions and answers for this movie are likely endless. This article also features clips that show how some of the film's sound design work was done.
- In case you weren't on the internet yesterday, here's a clip that is getting a lot of support in the online video-viewing community. It's a fake ending to Yogi Bear, but a welcome alternative. (Warning: If you missed The Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford, this video will spoil that film's ending).
- And finally, to wrap up this episode of TSR Buzz, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.