- This year's British Independent Film Award nominations were released recently. Let's hope this is the only time during award season that we see Kick-Ass up for ... anything.
- This young kid wowed Youtube with his version of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi." Now, he is making the push to be the next young talent of pop. If you ask me, Justin Bieber has nothing to worry about. There's a reason that Augustana records sell far less than those by Chris Brown, etc.
- Another talk show appearance that people are talking about - Due Date star Zach Galifianakis blatantly smoking a blunt on "Real Time with Bill Maher."
- Rotten Tomatoes rounds up the body count of the Saw series with this ditty that spoils each way, in order, that a person met their demise within the film. "Shotgun carousel!"
- This isn't one of Schmoyoho's best songs, but it's worth sharing. The "Autotune the News" quartet have taken bits from the "Rally to Restore Sanity" and made this little piece.
- Newsweek found out that I don't read Newsweek. Thankfully, they made this video to sum up all of the election-related news from the beginning of January 2010 and so on.
- One of my new favorite movies is Bob Roberts, a sharp political mockumentary directed by Tim Robbins. His self-titled character, a guitar-slinging senatorial candidate, is still haunting us - especially in the era of people who think like Glenn Bleck. This is a video of Roberts performing a folk song called "Complain, Complain, Complain."