With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- The soundtrack and the score of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World are both pretty great, but no are longer available for free streaming on the internet. Instead, Youtube hosts a collection of "remixes" from the film using bits of music and dialogue to create special concoctions such as these:
- Speaking of video games, here's a whole lot interesting facts about gamer demographics.
- Last week's The Expendables was without any memorable piece of music. Rambo: First Blood had a great theme song, which later became the symphonic motif for the entire franchise. Weep with me, please.
- My future plans of getting a Corgi have been accelerated by this video. For all of you Zack Snyder fans, there's plenty of suspense followed through with slow motion. And lots of dog flopping.
- This collection of movie posters takes away the commercial aspect of a poster and ups the artistic ante. My favorite is the one for Reservoir Dogs.
- I imagine this is what Project Mayhem's anti-comforting flight safety pamphlets would look like if they had a bit more of a sense of humor. I am Jack's amusing internet link.
- And finally, the moment that made you click on this random episode of TSR Buzz - Salvador Dali walking an anteater.
- Brian Wilson does Gershwin. That's all I should have to say. Streaming this week only.