With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
I interviewed Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and everyone else in the cast. Both Nick Allen and I did full TSR reviews (I liked it more). We even did a He Said - She Said (coming on Friday). I think I can speak to everyone at TSR ... we're ready to move on.
- Most of you have already decided to love Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, right? I think it's everyone young critic's second favorite film this summer after Inception, of course. So, if you love Scott Pilgrim so much, why don't you make an avatar of him? Here's your chance.
- I'm a huge fan of our TOP 7 lists this week. So, here I am, pimping them again ...
- Steve Martin used to be hilarious. Now he's a little hit or miss. This falls under the "hit" category. His tour requests got "leaked" on his own website.
- Let's file this under the DEAR GOD! category. Check out what Sir Sean Connery is up to now.
- Don't worry, he explains why he is Sir Billie in this interview. That makes everything ... actually, that makes everything much worse.
- Is it just me, or does Spinner lose all credibility with putting together this 77 MOST UNFORGETTABLE MOVIE SONGS list, with number 10 being ... 10. Chad Kroeger, 'Hero' ('Spider-Man,' 2000)
- Want to see something good on the web? Here's a Batman fan video. It's 30 minutes of good, especially considering they didn't have Chris Nolan's brain for comfort.
- Moving from Chicago to Portland, I do miss lightening storms. Behold the power of the Internet!