With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- A woman walks through a German grocery store and comes across the American ethnic isle. Let's see what healthy treats are in store for her, shall we?
- It's been decided that everyone who is hip, cool and out of sight should love "Mad Men." The new season started and some of you haven't seen every episode from the beginning (like me). Here's your chance to catch up and become on of the cool kids in school. You're welcome. Follow this link for a 4:40 recap on the first three seasons.
- What podcasts do I listen to besides Movie B.S. with Bayer and Snider? Well, I'm glad you asked. I like Kevin Pollak's Chat Show. Sure it can be long sometimes, but he actually speaks to the guests, about everything. I listen, but you can watch with guest John Slattery (from "Mad Men").
- I don't know how thrilled I am with this idea. Terry Gilliam is going to direct Arcade Fire's live webcast. August 5 in Madison Square Garden the man who has underwhelmed me with The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and The Brothers Grimm will control my favorite band. Yes, I realize he's responsible for some great films like Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I just don't like to go back 35 years when talking about a new project.
- It's about time Titanic finally gets the sequel it so deserves. This is real. No, it can't be. Yes, yes it is. I bring you Titanic II.