Welcome to a new section we've dubbed TSR Buzz. Yes, I know millions of people waste time on the web, but now you'll finally get to know what we do at The Scorecard Review waste our non-movie viewing time. Yes, this first article will be very centered on the ABC show "Lost," but that obviously won't be the case every week. With TSR Buzz, you'll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
And here we go ...
- Jimmy Kimmel held a "Lost" after party and here are some alternative endings that didn't really work for me as well as I was hoping.Then again, I was never a huge "Sopranos" fan. Always good to see Bob Newhart still kicking.
- I was doing pretty well with how "Lost" came to an end. My main annoyance was with the way the show ending, they could have been trapped anywhere, like in a Wendy's. I wanted this purgatory-sideways world to only exist because of the magic of the island. But then I saw this, and started to get annoyed at all the unanswered questions.
- Luckily, all was right in the world again when I read this ... Movieline Attempts to Tie Up Almost 100 of Lost's 'Loose Ends'
- And now we're done with all things "Lost." You're probably wondering what it would sound like if Gandalf sang the theme song to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air." I recommend closing your eyes.
- You've probably heard that Megan Fox will not be in Transformers 3. Here's a sarcastic tweet extended to a full article by my podcast partner Eric D. Snider.
- OK, one more slightly "Lost" link, here's EW's list of Top TV Series Finales. Frankly, the list I wrote years ago is much better. That's right, I like my list better!
- If you want to get your drunk history, who better to have along for the ride than John C. Reilly and Crispin Glover?
- And finally, good luck getting this injury out of your head.