WEEKEND TOP 5 STUDIO ESTIMATES, FEBRUARY 13-15, 2009 Rank. Movie Title - Weekend Gross | Theaters | Total Gross | Week #
1. Friday the 13th - $42.2 million | 3,105 | $42.2 million | 1
2. He's Just Not That Into You - $19.6 million | 3,175 | $55.1 million | 2
3. Taken - $19.3 million | 3,109 | $77.9 million | 3
4. Confessions of a Shopaholic - $15.4 million | 2,507 | $15.4 million | 1
5. Coraline - $15.3 million | 2,320 | $35.6 million | 2
Wow, how romantic. Friday the 13th won the hearts of audiences everywhere. Confessions, on the other hand ... not so much. The power of He's Just Not That Into You topped Isla Fisher's big starring debut.
Don't forget to check out our coverage of Portland's International Film Festival with amazing coverage from our own Megan Lehar.
And there's still plenty of time to vote in the 7th Annual The Scorecard Review Movie Awards.