With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- When I was a kid, I used to get upset by lots of property damage in movies. I remember always wondering how the Henderson family could afford to fix all the stuff Harry destroyed. Apparently I'm not the only one. The Hollywood Reporter had a disaster preparedness firm add up how much The Avengers kerfuffle would cost, and the results are not pretty. Seriously, keep The Hulk out of Manhattan.
- This is kind of a comedy video, but seriously these rules are all true. Every time I catch someone talking about Game of Thrones on a Monday, I feel a rage blackout coming on.
- I'm totally done with The Office. The Mindy Project, however, has potential. As long as she doesn't get all Cathy and start talking about wanting a husband and dieting all the time. Also the charming love interest seems like a dick. But the wedding part at the beginning is pretty funny. Ack!
- Jon Hamm answers questions of teen girls. I like how he starts to get angry. Why don't you have self esteem? Get some now!
- What would happen if you killed Foster the People and replaced them with animatronic puppets? I guess not that much.