With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- This weekend, Lindsay Lohan returns to host SNL. In the promos, her face looks weirdly plastic. But I'm still picking at the episode from a couple weeks ago. Here's Maya Rudolph's Oprah sketch that didn't make it to the final show. It had me at Furby.
- "God wouldn't have given ladies tummy buckets if he didn't want babies swimming around in them." That comes from Laura Palmer's dad/Satan (depending on if you know him from Twin Peaks or Reaper). So true.
- Converse created a supergroup with The Gorillaz, Andre 3000 and James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem. I don't know if they're selling sneakers or becoming a record label, but I like the results.
- After five years, The Shins have a new album coming out. Their first single, "Simple Song" bodes well for what's to come.
- This song was written at the request of one of the Boing Boing contributors. It's going to be my go to song any time I need a pick me up from now on.