With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- I predicted the future. Last week, I mentioned the lack of new "Between Two Ferns," and only days later did this video come out. This video finally unites Will Ferrell with Zach Galifianakis, who oddly enough will be in a comedy together next summer called Southern Rivals. This relatively funny version of "Between Two Ferns" features Ferrell discussing his latest movie, Everything Must Go, and features a special appearance by Jon Hamm.
- The Onion exists for many reasons. It makes me howl with wolf-like laughter when I walk by their street box, and the paper itself makes for fine wrapping paper for whenever I give my girlfriend something (she hasn't complained yet). This satirical news source also exists to weed out the idiots of the world, turning the concept of "gullible" being written on the ceiling into a whole media entity. And because such idiots fall for Onion articles like an $8 Billion "Abortionplex," this website is here to catch the morons of the world dumb-handed.
- We here at TSR love The Lonely Island - not just for their devotion to making some of SNL's funniest songs, but because they provide a heaping amount of videos that we can use in our many editions of TSR Buzz. This latest serving of Lonely Island features Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake singing about how "it's not gay, if it's in a three-way," with a special appearance by Lady Gaga. Excellent costume design, guys.
- In honor of the upcoming Stanley Cup, here's an amazing goal that happened in foot-hockey, also known formally as "lacrosse."
- It's been a while since TSR has had to say the word "Twilight," so blame Michael Sheen for this one. The Midnight in Paris co-star continues his comedic charm with this dramatic reading of Twilight fan-fiction. This is even funnier considering that Sheen has a big part in the series, and is essentially making fun of the franchise here.