With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- Yesterday, my boyfriend turned me on to GetGlue.com and I've been hooked on it ever since. It's a new social networking site that allows you, nay, compels you to make a note every time you watch a TV show, listen to an album or drink a glass of wine. Pretty much anything that involves rating sucks me in. You win points toward "prizes," though I have yet to figure out where these are. The only problem with the site is that it's a little hard to navigate, but so far, kind of fun.
- Maybe you heard that when Joaquin Phoenix got in a car accident a few years ago, Werner Herzog arrived and saved the day. But did you see the cartoon? Yeah, you need to see this.
- This has been out for awhile, but I'll listen to Denis Leary rant about anything. Here, he discusses which of his movies he likes best, and which he's never seen. There are quite a few.
- Would you like your iPad to look like a $10 toy? Then time to trick it out as an Etch A Sketch!
- I was a teen in the '90s, so I'd be lying if I didn't say I know the lyrics to most of the songs off Metallica's Black album. But even if you don't, you'll still love this cover of Lissie performing "Nothing Else Matter." If you like this, look up her version "Bad Romance" as well.