With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- Jason Bateman and Will Arnett can't be seen together in Arrested Development the movie quite yet. So we'll have to settle for this short entitled The Prom Date.
- Are they running out of super hereos? I know the comic book geeks will tell me otherwise, but when Disney and Marvel decide it's Dr. Strange's turn, it feels like we're scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
- First it was Zac Efron, then it was Chace Crawford. Now it's this guy. Paramount better hope people really was to cut Footloose.
- Want to teach your kids a skill this summer? All you need to scissors and paper. And lots of talent.
- Here's a list of game show hosts that have appeared in movies from UGO. Richard Dawson wins in a landslide, right?
- I haven't talked about Avatar for the longest time. While I absolutely loved the visuals ... this is what I thought of the storytelling.
- Want to make a movie for Syfy? All you had to do was ask. And enter this competition.
- I didn't feel sad for Keanu Reeves, until I saw this. 'Hey There Keanu' by Azured and SenorZorro2000 (Our "Cheer Up Keanu Day" tribute)
- And since I will be seeing Josh Ritter at the Wonder Ballroom Friday night in Portland, Ore. I figured I would give you a little more from the music man. This is the last song that was played at my wedding. No, my wife's name it's Kathleen.