Just kidding. If you've been watching the World Cup this year, you'll know that the South African special noisemaker is quickly uniting the world with migraines. So there's only one vuvuzela video today, I promise. And now, here's what mattered to me most this week in internet culture. With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- If Clint Eastwood's Invictus had even better sound design:
- Walking vuvuzela Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino from MTV's "Jersey Shore" tries his hand at poetry with this song that is bound to make people evacuate the dance floor. Which is a good thing, because this insignificant three minute flash in the pan sounds does resemble a fire drill.
- As I am doing with many summer movies, I am abstaining from any trailers for the movie Inception. But for those willing to have even the slightest bit of Christopher Nolan's new movie ruined for them, take a look at this trailer mash-up with Toy Story 3, which is probably a funny mixing.
- A very clever parody of the opening sequence of Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds, and a damn good impersonation of Christoph Waltz.
- My third and final attempt at promoting OK Go's latest batch of music videos. Here, they take the dedication that stop-motion requires to a new height. Can anyone tell me of another video that shows the band members participating (including sleeping) in some form for probably 24 straight hours? Also, I can not think of a stop-motion video that has utilized such a high number of extras.
Oops, I lied from earlier. But for any future Vuvu-rollers (instead of Rick Rollers), use this starting address, and then add your own after the coding. http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/ Prepare to be despised more than Koman Coulibaly.