With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- I’ve lived in Portland, Ore. for more than two years now. I love it. If you don’t, it’s probably because you’ve never seen this video. Please keep it mind, if you’re considering moving here there are no jobs. None. Seriously. I just checked. Wait, just found one. Stumptown Coffee is looking for an individual with a Ph.D. to work the cash register. Three thousand Portlanders have already applied.
- Speaking of my love for Portland. Here is a local artist who should be bigger. That means you people need to tweet, like, digg. It’s all up to you. Nevele Nevele singing “Curious Eyes” from her Southeast Strolling Session.
- You might have seen this video in regular speed. That’s nothing compared to super slow motion with Radiohead’s “Creep.” Hope, despair, laughter, pride … this High School hurdle has it all. Alexis Courage.
- From postmodernbarney.com comes Uncomfortable Plot Summaries. My favorite? CRANK: Drug addict spends last day in orgy of rape and violence.
- Jimmy Fallon is the hardest working man on late night. For some reason, he’s joined the vampire craze with “Suckers.”
- Speaking of talk shows, why can’t ours be more like the ones in the UK? Check out Daniel Radcliffe (Mr. Harry Potter) singing “The Elements” on “The Graham Norton Show.” Love that he hushes the audience at the 1:23 mark.
- And since we are a movie website, here are two guys (Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon) doing dead-on Michael Caine impressions. A couple of F-bombs here, just so you know.