With TSR Buzz, you’ll find links to articles, videos and other random things that will help you waste your time just a little bit more.
- I know it’s been two weeks, but in the world of DVRs, I just got around to watched the West Coast version of “30 Rock.” Here’s the 17 differences between the East Coast and West Coast versions.
- Season 4 of “Mad Men” is over. It was brilliant and I will miss it greatly. Here’s a twist on the theme song you’ll enjoy.
- Seattle’s EMP (Experience Music Project) is the best museum. Seriously, it’s the best. Now they’re going to add a Nirvana exhibit.
- Ben Folds and Nick Hornby have joined forced in the album “Lonely Avenue.”
- Why haven’t you bought the new Ben Folds/Nick Hornby album “Lonely Avenue” yet? Here’s a video to make you believe.
- LeBron James has a new commercial. That’s not a big deal is it?
Tags: TSR Buzz