It’s been a while for Shutter Island to get here, but it’s finally coming (February 19). Once again Martin Scorsese has gotten a hold of Leonardo DiCaprio for the lead role. The twist … this time, it’s a thriller.
Set in 1954 DiCaprio plays Teddy Williams, a U.S. Marshal who is investigating the disappearance of a woman who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane.
Part 1 of the interview with Leonardo DiCaprio.
1. On his character.
2. On working with Scorsese again.
3. On Martin Scorsese.
4. On what’s in store for audiences.
Part 2 of the interview with Leonardo DiCaprio.
1. On the cast.
2. On working with Scorsese.
3. On what he enjoyed most while playing the role.
Part 1 interview with director Martin Scorsese
1. On his collaboration with DiCaprio.
2. On the mix of genres.
3. On the cast.
Part 2 interview with director Martin Scorsese
1. On what’s in store for audiences.
2. On what film inspired him to make this film.